Men who are experiencing hair loss feel high levels of shame and low self-esteem, since many associate this issue with one that only ageing men experience. However, it is quite often experienced by males in their youth. It has multiple causes, and the effects it has on young or old individuals are devastating. Many choose to wear wigs to mask their loss of hair, but there are other alternatives available on the market, able to treat the causes and restore a normal hair growth cycle in those suffering from alopecia. Although humans usually shed approximately 100 hairs a day, in the case of hormonal imbalances, the number increases and it leads to damaging the natural cycle of growing hair, so it becomes unable to compensate for the lost one. As many have found, Provillus side effects are practically inexistent, which makes it one of the most reliable solutions for hair loss in males. However, let’s find out more about this issue and what remedies have proven to be efficient.
Symptoms and causes
Hair shedding should not be mistaken for hair loss. While shedding hair is normal and natural, hair loss is not. At any given time, approximately 90% of your hair follicles are alive and growing. The other 10% wait to fall, being dormant, thus dead. Shedding is normal, and any human being sheds approximately 100 hair follicles of hair daily. Some of the most common causes of hair loss in males are:
- Hormonal imbalances – abnormal levels of hormones, especially androgens, hormones that are specific to males, but also present in females’ bodies.
- Genetics – conditions of the parents might influence these issues in a large proportion.
- Stressful conditions (including childbirth in females) – but these ones only cause temporary hair loss in both males and females.
- Drugs – usually drugs used in chemotherapy and blood thinners and beta-adrenergic blockers used in cardiac conditions.
Provillus – How efficient is it in treating alopecia?
First of all, the Provillus hair treatment does not have a FDA Approval, or a medical license, but the two main components present in its recipe do. These elements are the topical minoxidil and azelaic acid, paired with numerous other vitamins and supplements, which also have all the licenses and certificates needed. Many are wondering if this product is really treating alopecia, since customers are always reluctant when it comes to new products introduced on the market. Although the price is a bit higher than others’, it comes with visible results. Like all types of medication, this one has mild side effects. The two main components are highly concentrated for treating balding conditions. The side effects revolve around mild scalp irritation, without causing flaky skin or other similar effects. Given the benefits brought by the product, the side effects are unnoticeable. Other components of the product are Vitamin B-6, Magnesium, Zinc, and extracts from plants that help to stop and remediate hair loss.
As you can see, alopecia is a condition that can be easily treated with the right products, and Provillus seems to be in fact, this type of product. All users claim that the effects are noticeable, and that after using it, the issue stopped from appearing.